4:08 AM Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Holidaysssssss ~
___Sorry for that i had long time i din't touch blog -.-

___Now it's time to start my story about my holiday :D

___Welll ~

___My holidays started on sunday .

___Becuase saturday i still have to tuition @@

___Sunday went out with my dear n dear freind :)

___long time didnt shopping le T.T

___Shopping ~~~~~

___Relax ~~~~~

___Fun ~~~~~

___Movie ~~~~~

___I just came back from genting :D

___with my dear <3

___Here is some photos ~

___Enjoy :)

___Snowhouse ;D






___red VS orange ! XD

___ENJOY MY FULLY HOLIDAYS :D


reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge