4:11 AM Saturday, June 4, 2011
C.H
___Yeahh im just come back from Cameron Highland :D

___Fun ? not really lahh ~

___Just went there with my family and relaxxxx ~

___I missed my dear and my dog much < 333333

___Hahahaa ~

___The weather of there is virtually changed

___I think ~ About few years more

___the weather of cameron highland will become same as a normal place bahh ~

___Last time when i went there .

___The weather will make me tremble but now i dont feel it =.=

___By the way .

___Kl weather is hot like an OVEN !! =,=''' sweatinggg ~

___ Just capture some photos @@




___Visited BOH TEA FARM ~

___My whole family :D Yam cha ~




___My lovely daddyyy ~ < 3


___This is my bro :P Stupid him ! hahahaa showing his ugly tongue !



___So windy @@ ~ Loved the feel !








___All about me :)

___That's all ~

___ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY :D

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge