7:05 AM Wednesday, June 8, 2011
holidays ~




___How do u all spent your holidays ?

___Nice ? Fun ? Great ?

___Mine is just normal only @@

___The second week of holidays i have to start my tuition ady @@

___Everyday stay at home with my litter doggie <3



___My dog :D His name * Hei Hei or Blacky *

___Ignore my ugly leg please ><

___Does he look like kitten ? I feel so xD

___He just recover back from sick .

___Yesterday keep on feces like water * Lam bet bet * hahaa !

___And he keep on vomit ;(


___Dunno what litter does he ate ==

___Naught boy ! always simply eat rubbish!


___Yeahh ~ He is kissing me :P

___My dear ~ Do u feel jealous ? xD

___Wahahahaaaa ~

___See ~ He still know how to make pattern too !

___He is stretching out his tongue :P hahaaa

___I ❤ him muchhh ! xDDDDDD


reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge