8:18 PM Thursday, June 9, 2011
:D
___Yesterday went out with my dear

___We went to * jogoya * to take our breakfast + lunch

___For celebrate my birthday eventhough it was passed :D ~ Thx u dear

___Thx my daddy too . thx u for sending us to thr :D

___Love u * hug hug * ♥♥♥

___While on the way going starhill .

___Daddy n my dear keep on chating about basketball * Not bad ! :P * wahahaaa

___Well ~

___We reach thr the time is suitable . jogoya is just open :D

___Start from 11.30 eat till 3pm !

___This is my 1st time spending so much time on eating xD




___This is our table number :)


___Sushi :D my favourite ~


___Unagi fried rice ~ Not bad ! i like it too :D


___Steamboat with Tomyam soup





___Sitll have many tasty food but i forgot to take photos ><

___Keep on focus on eating only xD

___Btw ~ Yummyyyy !

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge