7:11 PM Saturday, June 11, 2011
Sorry ~
0612

Happy birthday to my birthday girl --> AHBU

Wish u have a sweet 16th :D

So sorry that today i could'nt celebrate with u :(

So Sorry ~ :(

Since I met u untill noww

About 4 years like tt bahh @@

Although we met nt really long

But we have loads of our unforgettable memory

I'll never feel any eternal regret since from i know u till now

But sometimess ~

hard to avoid some arguement between us ><

Some childish quarrel ~

So sorry for those !

Hope u can forgive my childish style and my stupid temper :S

Thanks you much !

and nowadays our realtionship had changed abit

If u feel sob or happy u can share with me :)

Im here for you all the time ~

I appreciate u

All the time ~

Anyway

Happy birthday to u

Remember to be happy all the time :D

Dont always let tears accompany you asleep ~

Big girl ady ~ :D

Have a mature mind ady lahh .

think properly bahh

And lastly ~

Wish all ur dreams come true

and stay lengluii & cute

HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge