12:06 AM Thursday, June 16, 2011
Pleased ~
How is the result of u all ?

Passed with flying colours ?

Hahahaa ~

Mine ?

Not really pass with flying colours lahh :)

Compare with last my result is improve alot !

3A-

Don't have any fail subject ! Not inlcuding Sivik =.='''

But it's enough for me

Of course ~

I'll try to be hard more ~

To take a better result !

If u don't do well in this semester

Next time jy :)

Don't be dejected ~

Try to make it better

PEACE :D

reload, numbskulls, reload.


bio tag link misc


Siewee says: Helo ~

This blog is belong to me , Siewee.
Welcome all of u to my blog . But doesn't mean u can do what u like. Please be RESPECT & BEHAVE please ~ If u HATE ME ? That's simple . Press F4 + alt :D and say goodbye :D If u LOVE ME ? Yeaa . i love u too ~ Follow me yarh x) Last . Enjoy your stay here ~

Siew Ee

Create Your Badge